Starting today, the American Cinematheque presents A Weekend with Studio Ghibli at the Aero Theatre in Santa Monica. Running through Sunday, the four-day festival includes screenings of some of the studios’ most well loved anime classics: Princess Mononoke, My Neighbor Totor, Spirited Away, Howl’s Moving Castle, and more. The complete schedule is below:
- Howl’s Moving Castle/Porco Rosso on Thursday, September 15 at 7:30pm
- Spirited Away/Grave of the Fireflies on Friday, September 16 at 7:30pm
- Princess Mononoke/Nausicca of the Valley of the Wind on Saturday, September 17 at 7:30pm
- My Neighbor Totoro on Sunday, September 18 at 3pm
- The Tale of the Princess Kaguya/Pompoko on Sunday, September 18 at 7:30pm
The Aero Theatre is located at 1328 Montana Avenue in Santa Monica.