Location: Silent Movie Theatre, 611 North Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles, CA
Link out: Click here
Description: The Cinefamily's 3rd Annual Halloween Horror Fest presents a triple-headed monster of an animation show. Our annual Halloween showcase begins with animation historian Jerry Beck presenting a collection of classic animated Monster cartoons and clips, including The Groovie Goolies, Milton the Monster, and King Kong. Then, he'll be joined by the creative weirdos from Screen Novelties, one of the foremost stop motion animation studios, who have curated a special spooktastic show featuring several monster movies of their own along with clips and shorts of their most dearly beloved creepy creations. And finally as the witching hour approaches we conclude our night with a very rare screening of Disney’s classic The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad, featuring the head-rolling Halloween favorite The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (along with the autumnal treasure The Wind in the Willows). Join us for this night of gruesome goodies!
The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad Dirs. James Algar, Clyde Geronimi, and Jack Kinney, 1949, 35mm, 68 min.
Date: October 05 at 8pm
More in this series:
- Carrie & Christine
- 13 Ghosts
- Dollar Babies Mini-Film Fest
- Pet Sematary I & II with Mary Lambert in person
- Cinefamily's 3rd Annual Halloween Horror Film Fest
- Cartoon Monster Mash!
- Dario Argento Double Bill
- Mutant Girls Squad & Alien vs. Ninja
- Pajama Party II: Bitch-Craft
- American Psycho with in-person guests
- Herschell Gordon Lewis Tribute
- Umberto Lenzi Triple Bill
- House of the Devil & Dead/Alive, with Ti West in person
- Straight-Jacket & Homicidal
- Chester Turner Tribute
- A Night to Dismember & Don't Panic
- Demon Lover Diary
- Giallo Sneak Preview Triple Bill
- Cinefamily's 100 Most Outrageous Kills!
- Cinefamily Heavy Metal Halloween Party & Fundraiser
- Mistress of Horror: Katt Shea
- The Blob (1988)
- Ken Russell Double Bill of Terror
- Sergio Martino Double Feature
- William Castle Shockers with Terry Castle in person