Title: L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center’s Halloweenie
Location: Hollywood Forever Cemetery, 6000 Santa Monica Boulevard
Date: Saturday, October 23 at 9pm
Link out: Click here
Description: For the first time ever, the Hollywood Forever Cemetery - final resting place to the stars - will open its gates for a frightfully fabulous (or fabulously frightful) Halloween party: the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center’s Halloweenie. Hosted by the Center’s Young Professionals Council, Halloweenie will include dancing, an open bar, complimentary photos and music by Tracy Young. Proceeds will go to benefit the L.A. GAY & LESBIAN CENTER.
Halloweenie is a costume-required party.
Entrance to the event gets you:
- Open Bar
- Chance to enter the Costume Contest with great prizes
- Complimentary, studio quality photos
- Special Spooky suprises and celebrity guests!
- 1,500 people with scary, funny and original costumes dancing en masse at the graveyard
- General Admission - $100
- VIP - $150
- Cabanas $900 (for six people) or $1,200 (for eight people); includes private table service.