Joel Hodgson – creator of MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000 – brings his latest project, Cinematic Titanic, to Los Angeles for five nights of live shows in October. Joel and other former castmates from MST3K will riff on a different infamously bad cult movies each night:
- SUNDAY OCT. 25th , 7:30pm– “LEGACY OF BLOOD.” See the first-time live riff of one of Cinematic Titanic’s favorite DVD releases!
- MONDAY OCT. 26th, 7:30pm – “DANGER ON TIKI ISLAND”
- Living on an island near a nuclear testing zone has its downsides – i.e. being terrorized by one of the worst movie monsters ever!
- TUESDAY OCT. 27th , 7:30pm – “SANTA CLAUS CONQUERS THE MARTIANS.” See the fully re-riffed version of an MST3K classic.
- WEDNESDAY OCT. 28th, 7:30pm – “THE ALIEN FACTOR.” Aliens invade Baltimore, and they have no budget!
- THURSDAY OCT. 29th, 7:30pm – “EAST MEETS WATTS.” Stud Brown and Larry Chin take on a drug cartel in this “Kung-sploitation” classi…uh, movie.
The Cinematic Titanic crew promises that each night will be an event with different special guests lined up. Plus you can enjoy the warm-up artistry of Dave (Gruber) Allen (on his home turf). And in case you were wondering, while together in LA, the crew will befilming their next DVD releases.
Tickets are $35.00 – available by calling 310-855-0350 (visa/mastercard only) – or drop by the Largo box office on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday between 2:00 and 7:00pm.
Title: Cinematic Titanic – 5 Nights in Los Angeles
Location: Largo at the Coronet – 366 La Cienaga Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90048 (310) 855-0347
Cinematic Titanic website: Click here
Doors 6.30 show 7.30
Dates: October 25 through 29
Hours: Doors open at 6:30pm; show starts at 7:30pm