- BRUCE CAMPBELL (THE EVIL DEAD)
- SEAN PATRICK FLANERY (SAW 3D)
- NORMAN REEDUS (THE WALKING DEAD)
- TROY DUFFY (BOONDOCK SAINTS)
- SID HAIG (SPIDER BABY & MORE)
- KEN FOREE (DAWN OF THE DEAD)
- ADRIENNE KING (FRIDAY THE 13th — Crystal Lake Wine)
- ROBERT Z’DAR (MANIAC COP)
- WILLIAM LUSTIG (MANIAC — Blue Underground Video)
- FRANK HENENLOTTER (BASKETCASE)
- “UNCLE BOB” MARTIN
- NATHAN HANNEMAN (HORRORHOUND)
- Plus JEFFREY COMBS’ One Man Show NEVERMORE
Also on the menu of ghoulish goodies:
- CARNIVAL OF CARNAGE – Once again we’ve put together a night of explosive live entertainment in the Weekend of Horrors’ CARNIVAL OF CARNAGE, with live music, unbelievable sideshow acts and the latest in dark fashion! We’re excited to feature bloodcurdlingly loud live music from A BAND OF ORCS! Terrifying don’t-try-this-at-home acts of freakish derring-do from FREAKSHOW DELUXE!
- X-TREME FASHION SHOW!
- SHOCKTAIL PARTY: EXCLUSIVE EVENT FOR OUR GOLD WEEKEND PATRONS! Whether you prefer a Bloody Mary or a Zombie, mingle with the monsters on Saturday night at the Weekend of Horrors’ SHOCKTAIL PARTY AND ZOMBIE BALL! A full night of cheer and fear as your favorite horror movie celebrities come out and get social with the people who keep horror entertainment alive (or undead) — the fans!
- ART GHOULERY : Curated by JACK ULRICH of L.A. goth couture notoriety, the Isolation Threads’ “Art Ghoulery” is a fully structured self-contained art gallery and museum featuring dozens of works by nationwide artists specializing in dark and creepy art. Featured works confirmed as of this time will be by noted artists Dienzo, Clint Carney, Nicolas Caesar, Todd Robey, Brian Henderson, Mike Pain, William Hawley IV, Terence Ulrich, Hezaa, Christopher Moonlight and Amber M, with more to come in the weeks before the show. Original paintings and sculptures will be on sale, as well as high-end prints for discerning collectors.
A complete schedule will be posted on the convention’s official website a few days before the event.
Dates: October 15-17