Dusk-to-Dawn Halloween Horrorthon at Aero Theatre
The American Cinematheque invites you to spend Halloween night at the Aero Theatre in Santa Monica, where you can thrill to a series of horror films guaranteed to give even the sturdiest neves a shudder:
- PEOPLE UNDER THE STAIRS – Wes Craven’s tale of urban horror hiding behind a facade of normality
- DAY OF THE DEAD – The third in George Romero’s saga of the living dead
- SOCIETY – Brian Yusna’s satirical horror film about strange things happening in high society
- THE BROOD – David Cronenberg’s masterpiece about repressed horror
- MANIAC – Director William Lustig’s sleazeball gorefest
- THE TERROR – Director Norman J. Warren’s obscure flick about a supernatural force wiping out a family dynasty.
Special prices: $20 for general audiences; $18 for students and seniors; $15 for Cinematheque members. Includes all-night snacks.
Location: Aero Theatre – 1328 Montana Avenue, Santa Monica, CA
Link out: Click here
Date & Time: Saturday, October 31 at 7:30