- This event has passed.
Disneyland Halloween Time 2015
September 11, 2015 - November 1, 2015$99
For 2015, Disneyalnd Halloween Time opens on September 11 and runs through November 1.
The event offers all the usual attractions of the Magic Kingdom, with an additional Halloween overlay:
- Celebrate the season with the Haunted Mansion Holiday, brought to you by Jack Skellington, from Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas, and the residents of Halloween Town.
- Escape the clutches of freaky phantasms as you are launched to a haunted section of the universe on Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy.
- Drop in for ghostly encounters and hair-raising thrills at The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
Take a spooky stroll down Main Street, U.S.A., which is transformed into a Pumpkin Festival with hundreds of hand-carved pumpkins on display—and no two alike.
- Observe Dia de los Muertos with a traditional skeleton display in Frontierland.
- Discover the thrills and chills of the Disneyland Resort on the Disney’s Happiest Haunts Tourthat takes you on lively adventures through Disneyland Park.
- Mickey’s Halloween Party at Disneyland Park: Trick-or-treat and enjoy ear-y entertainment at one of the most anticipated special events of the season.
Except for Mickey's Christmas Party, Halloween Time entertainment is included with regular price of admission, which starts at $93 (ages 3-9) and $99 (ages 10) for a one-day ticket to a single theme park (either Disneland Park or Disney California Adventure Park). A $56 Park Hopper upgrade gets you into both parks. Or you can purchase multi-day tickets.
Michey's Halloween Party requires a separate special event ticket. Prices to be announced.