- This event has passed.
Knott's Spooky Farm 2015
October 3, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 5:30 pm$47
Knott's Berry Farm debuts its new daytime Halloween event, suitable for families with children too young for the scary night-time Knotts Scary Farm. Tailored for children from 3 to 11, Knott's Spooky Farm is scheduled for weekends in October, beginning on the third and running through Halloween.
Knott's Berry Farm previously featured Camp Spooky during daylight hours in October. The new event promises to expand throughout the park, encompassing not only Camp Spooky but also Ghost Town, Boardwalk, and Fiesta Village, offering live entertainment, activities, a costume contest, and more.
The event takes place during regular daytime hours, which are 10am to 5:30pm (to make room for the adult Halloween haunt during the evening). Hours for the various Knotts Spooky Farm activities are:
- Monsters Are Coming Charlie Brown in Camp Snoopy Theatre at 1:00pm, 2:30pm, 5:00pm
- Snoopy’s Costume Contest and Dance Party in Camp Snoopy Theatre at 3:45pm
- Ghost Town Treat Stops in Ghost Town from 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Spooky Hollow Maze in Fiesta Plaza from 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Monster Masquerade Ball & Mask Making in Boardwalk Ballroom from 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Creepy Crawler Cabin at the Pony Express Outpost in Ghost Townfrom 10:00am to 4:00pm
All activities are included with regular admission price.