Location: Strathearn Historical Park & Museum, 137 Strathearn Place, Simi Valley, CA 93065
Link out: Click here
Description: Stathearn Historical Park & Museum resurrects its 2010 Halloween tour, promising an event that is "bigger and better than ever with new ghosts." Ghost Tour at Strathearn Park is a family friendly event that tells the history of Simi Valley through the eyes of those who created it. The Ghost Tour is not a terrifying haunted house event; it is appropriate for younger trick-or-treaters, so we have listed the event on our page of Halloween Haunts for Children.
Dates & Hours:
- Friday October 14th -- 7:00pm to 10:00pm
- Saturday October 15th -- 6:00pm to 10:00pm
- Sunday October 16th -- 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Friday October 21st -- 7:00pm to 10:00pm
- Saturday October 22nd -- 6:00pm to 10:00pm
- Sunday October 23rd -- 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Friday October 28th -- 7:00pm to 10:00pm
- Saturday October 29th -- 6:00pm to 10:00pm
- Sunday October 30th -- 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Admission: $8.00 (no charge for children under 5). Free parking is available along Strathearn Place.
Tours are limited to 20-25 people. All tours are filled on a first-come basis. Reservations taken for groups of 10 or more. Call 805-526-6453.
Tours start every 10-15 minutes and last approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes
No flashlights allowed inside the park. No photography or sound recording allowed within the park. This is a walking-standing tour with limited seating at a few of the stops. The tour can accommodate wheelchairs and strollers.
Click here to find more Halloween Tours, Performances & Exhibitions.