Electric Dusk Drive-In Info
Electric Dusk Drive-In offers outdoor screenings year-round, including the occasional horror, fantasy, and science fiction title. In October, their scheduling shifts to suit the season, with a wide range of films that appeal to both hard-core fans (A Nightmare on Elm Street) and more general audiences (The Nightmare Before Christmas).
Electric Dusk is one of many opportunities in Los Angeles to enjoy Halloween Cinema.
2021 Update: Electric Dusk gets in the mood with a couple of scary/spooky titles in September, then fills is schedule with Halloween-theme fare in October.
Dates: Select nights in September and weekends in October.
Hours: Films start at 7:30pm unless otherwise noted. Doors open ninety minutes earlier.
Prices: $8 (single ticket), $70 (front row VIP for up to four people).
- Jurassic Park – September 18 at 8pm
- The Addams Family – September 26 at 8pm
- Cruella – October 1
- A Quiet Place – October 1 at 10:20pm
- Christine – October 2 at 10:20pm
- The Nightmare Before Christmas – October 3
- IT – October 8 at 8:30pm
- Child’s Play (1998) – October 9
- A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) – October 9 at 9:40pm
- Casper – October 10
- Goosebumps – October 15
- Pet Sematary (1993) – October 15 at 10pm
- Hocus Pocus – October 16
- Poltergeist – October 16 at 9:40pm
Remaining schedule to be announced as of September 14.