(a.k.a. Nightmare: A Haunted Attraction at Fairplex)NO LONGER IN OPERATION
1101 W. McKinley Avenue
Pomona, CA 91765
Fairgrounds Website: www.fairplex.com
Nightmare Event Page: click here
Unlike most haunts, Nightmare: A Haunted Attraction at Fairplex offered their scares in large, wide-open spaces (located in the Big Red Barn). This lends a different feel to the experience - less claustrophobic, perhaps a little less scary, but definitely fun. This year's mazes are:
- The Wicked West - featuring creepy cowboys.
- Transylvania Terror: The Blood Cult - beware the undead!
- The Amazing Orloff and His Circus of Freaks - a grotesque sideshow
- Zombies Unleashed - the dead rise, and they're hungry!
- Pitchfork's Butcher Barn - Scareview's resident maniac is back!
INFORMATION: Not recommended for children under 13. No guest costumes or re-entry privileges for this event.
HISTORY: In 2009, Nightmare at Scareview Farms offered three mazes: Pirate of the Dead Seas, The Vampire Vault, and the Haunted Cattle Barn. For 2010, they expanded to five mazes: The Bride of the Pitchfork - Cleopatra's Tomb - Transylvania Terror - Skull Island - Zombies of the Grave.