- Outdoor Decorating Contest – Octboer 4-21.
- Burbank Haunted Adventure at Starlight Bowl – October 14-15, 21, 7-10pm
- Floating Pumpkin Patch at Verdugo Aquatic Facility – October 22, 12-4pm
- Little Tot Pumpkin Party at McCambridge Recreation Center – October 29 at 10am
- Halloween Skatefest at Valley Skate Park – October 29, 5-8:30pm
- Boo at the ‘Bell – October 30, 10am-1pm
- Halloween Celebration at Tuttle Senior Center – October 31 at 10am
- Halloween Carnival at McCambridge Park – October 31, 6:30-8pm
The city of Burbank usually presents several community events every Halloween season, including:
- A Tot Halloween Party for pre-school children in the morning on the Saturday before Halloween (or on Halloween itself when the 31st falls on a Saturday.
- A Halloween Carnival on Halloween Night itself, intended for elementary school children, with games, candy, and prizes.
- Burbank Haunted Adventure on a few nights in mid-October, with games for kids and a scary maze for older trick-or-treaters.
The City of Burbank offers more Halloween Happenings for families and children. Check out this webpage, or call 818-238-5378.
McCambridge Recreation Center
1515 North Glenoaks Boulevard, Burbank 91504
Find more Halloween Festivities and Kid-Friendly Halloween Fun.