Dates & Hours:
- Halloween Family Night – October 20, 6:30-9pm.
- Night Dive – October 27, 7:30-11pm (adults only).
- Scarium of the Pacific – October 28-29, 9am-5pm.
- Halloween Family Night costs $26.96 per person, $16.95 for Aquarium Members.
- Night Dive costs $64.95 General Admission, $59.95 Aquarium Members.
- Scarium of the Pacific‘s Halloween activities are included with general admission tickets to the aquarium.
Scarium of the Pacific Info
Aquarium of the Pacific
100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA 90802
Halloween Family Night invites families to dress in costume and trick-or-treat while exploring aquarium exhibits. The event includes crafts, activities, touch pool animals, and the Biofact Boneyard.
Scarium of the Pacific is a chance to meet thousands of sea creatures and enjoy creepy, educational activities and special Halloween programs, including a children’s costume contest, a creepy coloring contest, magic shows, spooky storytelling, etc.
Night Dive is a spooky party with live performance, DJs, cocktails, and food trucks on the front plaza. Costumes are encouraged (family-friendly only).