Mr. Bones Culver City Pumpkin Patch
10100 Jefferson Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232
2019 Dates: October 5-30
- October 5-17: 9am to 8pm Monday-Thursday; 9am to 9pm Friday-Sunday
- October 18-30: 9am to 9pm daily
- Closed October 7-8 for private events
- General Admission starts at $5 on weekdays, $10 on weekends
- Additional charge for tickets to activities, including Ultimate Kids' Pass for $35
- Final Weekend VIP Pass: $60
- Children under 2 free
Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch offers a variety of activities suitable for children 2 through 8: the Pumpkin Village, Tipi Village, petting zoo, pony rides, face painting, super slide, straw maze, pumpkin decorating, a giant rocking horse, a Jumpin' Pumpkin (for little kids), and a Dancing Spider Bounce (for bigger kids). There is family-friendly live entertainment on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.
Mr. Bones Pumpkin patch sells pumpkins (of course), along with squash, gourds, indian corn, and other tricks and treats in the Halloween Boutique. The pumpkin patch also hosts parties for children and adults.