9030 Somerset Boulevard
Bellflower, CA 90706
2016 Dates: None. After haunting from 2012 through 2014, Haunted Hollywood Sports went on hiatus in 2015. For 2016 they will offer only a Halloween edition of their Giant Tactical Day, a day full of paintball and airsoft, with a costume contest) on October 22.
Note: The URL for this event’s official website now redirects to the Hollywood Sports paint-ball park.
- Zombie Hunting season will be short at Haunted Hollywood Sports 2015
- 2014 Halloween Haunt Award Nominees: Best Multi-Maze Attraction
- 2014 Halloween Haunt Award Nominees: Best Interactive Horror Experience
- The Day After Halloween 2014: Those Haunts That Remain
- Haunted Hollywood Sports 2014: Zombie Killhouse Video
- Haunted Hollywood Sports 2014 photographs
- Haunted Hollywood Sports 2014
- Halloween 2013: Must-See Pro Haunts in Los Angeles
- Halloween 2013: The Season So Far
- Haunted Hollywood Sports 2013: First Impression
- Haunted Hollywood Sports 2013: Video Preview
The Hollywood Sports Paintball and Airsoft Park transforms itself into Haunted Hollywood Sports for the Halloween season. The event made its debut in 2012, offering a Halloween attraction you will find nowhere else in Los Angeles: an opportunity to shoot zombies, courtesy of “Killhouses” (i.e., paintball zones themed for Halloween).
Haunted Hollywood Sports offered three Killhouses: Zombie; Voodoo; and Deadman’s Trail. There is an extra charge of $10 per Killhouse. There are three walk-through mazes mazes: All American Armageddon; Cannibal Caverns; and Venom. And there are two Scarezones: Carnival of the Damned and Outpost Z.
In addition, those 18 and over could lounge around Club Crimson, climb Suicide Rock, or test their shooting skills on the Evil Axis Shooting Range. Like the Killhouses, these attractions required an additional fee.