6124 Lederer Ave, Woodland Hills, CA 91367-1329
After Halloween 2013, this unique amateur home haunt faded into the mists of time (though we heard second-hand that it lived on one more year, as smaller event for friends and neighbors only). Too bad. Hollywood Gothique visited only twice, and we would love to have gone again…
Located in a house once owned by silent movie comedian Buster Keaton, this Halloween yard haunt featured a cemetery that seems endlessly extended thanks to strategic use of mirrors. That may not terribly terrifying, but in person the illusion was startling and remarkable.
- Forest of Mirrors now in the Graveyard of Lost Haunts
- Halloween 2014: One-Night-Only Events on October 31
- 2013 Halloween Haunt Itinerary: Tarzana & Woodland Hills
- 2012 Halloween Haunt Awards
- 2012 Halloween Haunt Odyssey Part 4: Hollywood Haunter, Van Oaks Cemetery, Sherwood Scare & Forest of Mirrors
- 2012 Halloween Yard Haunts opening on October 31
- 2012 Halloween Recommendations: Best Yard Haunts in Los Angeles
- Forest of Mirrors 2012: Halloween Yard Haunt
- Halloween Horror 2010: Final Weekend - What's Left?
- Forest of Mirrors - Halloween 2010
- Halloween Haunt Odyssey 2009, Part 1: Forest of Mirrors