McCambridge Recreation Center
1515 North Glenoaks Boulevard, Burbank 91504
- Burbank Haunted Adventure: October 13-14, 20
- Vampire's Ball (ages 55 and over): October 21, 9am-12:30pm
- HalloTeen Paint Night: October 21, 6-8pm
- Floating Pumpkin Patch: October 22, 1-4pm
- Halloween Skatefest: October 27, 5-9pm
- Tot Halloween Party: October 28, 10-11:30am
- Halloween Carnival: October 6:30-8:30pm
The City of Burbank offers a variety of events for its citizens. Some are scarier than others, but most are safe for all but the youngest trick-or-treaters.
The highlight is the Burbank Haunted Adventure in the Starlight Bowl in mid-October. There is usually a Tot Halloween Party for pre-school children in the morning on the Saturday before Halloween (or on Halloween itself when the 31st fall on a Saturday). On Halloween Night itself, the city offers a Halloween Carnival, intended for elementary school children, with games, candy, and prizes.
Check out this webpage, or call 818-238-5378 for more information.