Aquarium of the Pacific
100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA 90802
(562) 590-3100, ext. 0
- Scarium of the Pacific: October 24 & 25, 9am-5pm
- Halloween Family Sleepover: 5pm on October 30 to 7am on October 31
- Scarium of the Pacific activities are included with the price of general admission to the aquarium. Aquarium members get in free; their guests receive a 20% discount.
- Halloween Family Sleepover tickets are $70 for non-members, $60 for members.
The Aquarium of the Pacific offers two separate events for the Halloween season.
- Scarium of the Pacific is a chance to meet thousands of sea creatures and enjoy creepy, educational activities and special Halloween programs, including a children’s costume contest, a creepy coloring contest, magic shows, spooky storytelling, etc.
- Halloween Family Sleepover invites parents and children to sleep with the fishes. Overnight activities include pumpkin painting, animal interactions, and a flashlight tour. Dinner, snacks, and breakfast are included. Family friendly costumes are welcome. Children must be five or older, and accompanied by an adult.