The Fullerton Museum Center
301 N. Pomona Avenue, Fullerton 92832
Website: Click here
- Every Wednesday & Thursday from September 21 through November 2
- Monday through Friday on October 16-20, 23-27
- Special Halloween Tour on October 31, preceded by meet-and-greet with North Orange County Paranormal Society at 5pm
Hours: 6pm start time
- $15 for museum members, $18 for non-members (reservations suggested)
- Halloween Tour: $20 for members, $25 for non-members
Fullerton Museum presents a Haunted Walking Tour that celebrates local legends and ghostly tales while educating visitors about the city's colorful history. Locations vary, may include: Plummer Auditorium, said to be haunted by Louis E. Plummer and someone known only as the angry woman; the historic California Hotel, now Villa del Sol; and the home of Fullerton's first woman auto dealer.
The two-and-a-half hour tours leave promptly at 6pm and are not recommended for those under 13.