Main Street Pedestrian Mall
Main Street and 10th Street, Riverside 92501
California Riverside Ballet on Facebook
2017 Dates: October 27-28
Hours: Tours depart from 6pm to 10pm
Tickets: Admission to the block party is free. Separate tickets are sold for each of five "tours." Prices are $12 in advance, $15 at the event.
- Los Angeles Halloween Weekend Reminders: What to do with the last days of October
- Halloween Recommendation: Ghost Walk Riverside
- 2016 Halloween Haunt Itinerary: Riverside
- Halloween Events for the Week of October 23-29, 2015
- Halloween Haunt Itineraries 2014: Riverside County
- Ghost Walk Riverside 2014
- Ghost Walk Riverside 2013
Haunting since 1992, the Ghost Walk Riverside is a community-oriented event with a block-party atmosphere, located in a downtown area loaded with local eateries. The centerpiece of the event is the “Ghost Walk” – a series of five tours to prominent buildings in the area (morgue, courtroom, etc), where local high school drama students stage mini-plays with ghastly, ghostly, and ghoulish plots. There are multiple tour options: some family-friendly; others creepier (identified as G or PG). Befitting the familial atmosphere, the scares are relatively mild. But watch out: after the plays are over, the ghouls show little interest in letting you walk away; they will pursue you as you head to the next location.
The event includes live entertainment, a kids carnival, souvenir stands, food vendors, Tombstone Trolley, and the Dark Dreams Doorway.
Ghost Walk Riverside takes place in downtown Riverside. Tours depart from the Main Street Pedestrian Mall.
Note: This is a rain-or-shine event.