5555 Melrose Avenue, Hollywood, CA 90038
2018 Dates: Thursday, Friday & Saturday evenings starting in August. Check website for exact dates, in case of cancellations.
Hours: tours start at 7:30pm, 7:45pm, 8:00pm, 8:15pm, and 8:30pm
Tickets: $78. Walk-ins are welcome, but tickets may sell out in advance.
Check out our Paramount After Dark Tour Archive:
Paramount After Dark Studio Tour General Information
This night-time version of the year-round studio tour covers much of the same territory (sound stages where current television shows are shot; stories about the making of The Godfather) but with an emphasis on spooky rumors and grim Hollywood history, including a detour through the adjacent Hollywood Forever Cemetery. Included are visits to the former RKO sound stages where King Kong (1933) was filmed, along with props and costumes from Sweeney Todd, The Addams Family, Terminator: Genysis, Star Trek, and World War Z.
- Suggested for guests 16 and over.
- Complimentary champagne is included at the beginning.
- Movie candy and popcorn available at a rest stop.
- The walking tour lasts two-and-a-half hours; wear comfortable shoes.
- Video filming is not allowed; still images are permitted except inside the sound stages.
Paramount After Dark Studio Tour Photo Gallery