Lake Eilsinore Diamond
500 Diamond Drive, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
2016 Mazes: Hunted, Descent, Illusions, Insanity, and Inferno.
Also: Enjoy The Last Ride, a creepy motion-simulation of taking your final ride to the cemetery – inside a coffin!
- 7-10pm on Mondays, Thursdays & Sundays
- 7-11pm on Fridays & Saturdays
- General Admission: $15 on weekdays & Sundays; $20 on Fridays & Saturdays
- VIP: $25 on Mondays, Thursdays & Sundays; $30 on Fridays & Saturdays.
- Post-Halloween 2016: Those Haunts That Remain
- Halloween Review: Field of Screams 2016
- Field of Screams Halloween 2015 teaser
- The Day After Halloween 2014: Those Haunts That Remain
- Halloween Haunt Itineraries 2014: Riverside County
- Halloween 2014: Knotts Scary Farm opens this week - and more!
- Field of Screams 2014
- What We Learned at ScareLA: 2014 Halloween Mini-Mazes & Urban Death
This Halloween attraction has been haunting Diamond Stadium in the Inland Empire since 2010, with five mazes, a coffin ride, and 3D effects.
Hollywood Gothique has never visited Field of Screams, but we did enjoy their mini-haunt at ScareLA.