Anaheim Business Expo Center
1960 South Anaheim Way, Anaheim 92805
2016 Dates: October 7-9, 12-16, 19-23, 26-31; November 3-5
Hours: 7-11pm on Fridays & Saturdays; 7-10pm on Sundays and weekdays.
Tickets: $15 for General Admission, $25 for VIP front of the line.
Discounts: 2-for-$20 tickets on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays.
At Motel 6 Feet Under, guests check in, but they don’t check out. And when you think about it, what self-respecting haunt fan would want to leave a motel loaded with so many endearingly creepy apparitions? A mixture of maze, walk-through, live actors, animatronics, and other effects, this attraction uses its motel theme to create a memorable and distinctive haunt experience.
- HHA 2016: Best Professional Halloween Haunted House Walk-Through
- Post-Halloween 2016: Those Haunts That Remain
- 2016 Halloween Itinerary: Orange County
- Halloween Review: Motel 6 Feet Under 2016
- Tasty Treats at Motel 6 Feet Under
- Motel 6 Feet Under: Halloween 2015 Review & Video
- The Day After Halloween 2015: Those Haunts That Remain
- New Halloween Listing: Motel 6 Feet Under
Motel 6 Feet Under is a non-profit effort intended to “provide job training in the field of construction and theatrical arts for under-served adults,” including “court ordered volunteers” and “adults with criminal records.”