One Legoland Drive, Carlsbad, CA
2016 Dates: Saturdays during the Halloween season: October 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29
Hours: Park opens at 10; Brick or Treat runs 5-9pm.
Tickets: $60 for the full day (10am-9pm); $35 for the nighttime Brick-or-Treat party (5-9pm).
This is quite a bit farther south of Los Angeles than most of the Halloween attractions we cover, but it’ may be worth the drive if you are looking for a kid-friendly trick-or-treat event.
All the usual Legoland rides and attractions will be open, plus these special Halloween treats:
- Costume Contests: Group, LEGO Theme, Most Creative
- Character Meet and Greets
- Treat stations with more than 1 million pieces of candy
- Curse of Hallowmeanie show
- Mad Marty’s Monster Machine show
- Monster Fighter Mash musical
- The Witchettes singing show
- Ghost Cruise ride
- Hubble Bubble’s Dance Party
- SEA LIFE Pirate Booty Boogie
- Heartlake City Fall Festival with Pumpkin Patch Build and craft time with the LEGO Friends