5112 Maricopa Street, Torrance, CA 90503
Admission & Parking: Free, but donations accepted
In operation since 1997, this home haunt has grown into a single effects-filled, 1500-square-foot walk-through maze that takes 6-8 minutes to walk through. The look of the maze changes from year to year, depending on the theme (everything from killer klownz to Dia De Los Muertos).
- Last-Minute Halloween Recommendations: Torrance & Simi Valley
- Los Angeles Halloween Weekend Reminders: What to do with the last days of October
- Halloween Haunt Odyssey: South Bay 2015
- Haunted Shack 2015 preview video
- The Day After Halloween 2014: Those Haunts That Remain
- Halloween 2014: Last-Minute Recommendations - Home Haunts
- The Haunted Shack 2014
- 2013 Halloween Haunt Awards
- Halloween Haunt Odyssey 2013: Spydrhill, Haunted Shack, Revenge of Ninja
The Haunted Shack was closed in 2007 due to time constraints but reopened for 2008, and has been going strong ever since.