Posting has been slower than it should be. I'm busy working on what I like to think is a major article about the current state of Los Angeles Halloween events. The deceptive click-bait title would be: "The Death of Indie Popup Haunts - Was It Murder?"
Actually, that is a good title, though it's not quite what this particular piece is about.
Update: The actual title is "Immersive Theatre: The Future of Halloween in Los Angeles?" You can read the finished article here.
More in this series:
- The Séance: Interactive Theatre from Cross Roads Escape Games
- The Shadow Space Interview: The Audience Becomes the Haunters
- Give Up the Ghost Interview: Turning the Tables on Traditional Haunts
- Bite: Dining with the Undead (Interview)
- Review: The Séance
- Review: Give Up the Ghost - Halloween 2019's Must-See Experience
- The Count's Den: Bite (Halloween Theatre Review)
- Delusion Master Jon Braver's Alt Delete: Review & Interview
- House Of Spirits: A Haunted Cocktail Soirée (Review)
- House of Spirits: Immersing Guests in a Halloween Sandbox
- Review: The Shadow Space
- Ouija: Official Emblem of Halloween 2019
- Immersive Theatre: The Future of Halloween in Los Angeles?