Hollywood Sports Park gets a Halloween overlay, creating a proudly proclaimed "23 acres of terror." There are four mazes, two scare zones, and two "kill zones" (interactive paintball arenas). If you need to knock back a beer after knocking off zombies, then you will want to head to the 21-and-over Club Crimson bar.
The four mazes are The Abduction, All-American Armageddon, Cannibal Caverns, and City of Angels. The Killhouses - which invite you to "grab a gun and fight back" - are Zombie Killhouse and Voodoo Killhouse (which really is not much of a distinction, when you think about it). The scare zones (which span the playing fields and pathways of the park) are Carnival of the Damned and Grid-X. Judging from the trailer, this Halloween event features a "Soldier of Fortune" feel, combined with a trash-sports aesthetic - which sounds like a fun combination.
- General Admission: $29 (does not include Killhouse mazes or Club Crimson).
- VIP Pass: $60 (Includes multiple "front of the line pass" plus free entry to Club Crimson)
- Group Rate: $25.00 (for groups of 20 or more)
- Club Crimson: Included with Paid General Admission (must be 21 years old)
- Killhouses: Single House - $10.00, Double House - $15.00 (All include weapons and ammo)
- $10.00 for each additional single maze
Note: there are discounts for those with membership at Hollywood Sports Park or SC Village.
Location: Hollywood Sports Park, 9030 Somerset Blvd Bellflower, CA 90706
- September 28 & 29, 8pm to midnight
- October 5-7, 12-14, 19-21, 25-31, 7pm to midnight.
Link out: Click here
Looking for more Halloween events in Los Angeles? Check out our pages for Halloween Theme Park Attractions and for Halloween Haunted Houses and Hayrides.