Link out: Click here
Description: The Haunted Hollywood Sports Halloween Attraction returns for its third season of haunting - including Zombie Killhouses, which allow you to target the walking dead with paintball and airsoft weapons. And after a hard night of zombie-shooting, those 18 and over can relax over a drink at the Hollywood Sports Park's Club Crimson.
Dates for Halloween 2014 are October 3-4, 10-11, 17-18,24-26, 31, and November 1.
Box Office opens at 7:30pm; gates open at 8pm; event closes at midnight.
Tickets for admission to the park are $29 or $35 depending on the date. There is an additional $10 for each of the special attractions: Suicide Rock Wall; Evil Axis Shooting Range; and Killhouses. A$100 VIP Package includes front of line pass and all attractions.
Haunted Hollywood Sports will also host a series of special events on specific nights:
- October 4: Corridor Digital Night
- October 10 ZomBass Massive
- October 17: The Los Angeles Vampire Masquerade (in the Mansion)
- Ocotber 17 & 18: Choke Slam Wrestling
- October 18: Los Angeles Horror Show Music Fest
- October 24: Spacex Employee Night
- October 24: The Dark Net's Sci-FI & Horror Halloween Geek Event
- October 25 & 26: Don't Stop the Music Festival
Get more special event info here.
Looking for more Halloween events in Los Angeles? Check out our pages for Halloween Haunts and Halloween Haunts: Mazes and Rides.
More in this series:
- Haunted Hollywood Sports 2014
- Haunted Hollywood Sports 2014 photographs
- Haunted Hollywood Sports 2014: Zombie Killhouse Video