Go Little Tokyo, the community organization behind Haunted Little Tokyo, has posted the complete schedule of events for the month-long Halloween festival, which takes place in and around the Japanese Village Plaza in downtown Los Angeles.
The Haunted Little Tokyo Pumpkin Patch will run daily from October 5 through 26, in the Japanese Village Plaza on weekends and in the Japanese American Cultural & Community Center on weekdays. Purchase and decorate jack-o’-lanterns and spice up your harvest with unique varieties of squash grown by local Asian and Asian-American farmers.
There will be free screenings on Friday nights, most outdoors at at the Union Center of the Arts:
- Prince of Darkness - 8pm on October 5
- Jinro Game - 8pm on October 12
- Mary and the Witch's Flower - 7pm on October 19
- Godzilla (1954) - 7pm on October 25 (at the Japanese American National Museum)
Other scheduled events include:
- Haunted Ghost of Little Tokyo Walking Tour - 5-6pm on October 13 at the Union Center for the Arts
- Haunted Little Tokyo Block Party - 6pm-midnight on October 27 on 2nd Street between Central and San Pedro Street
- Little Tokyo Trick-or-treating - 2-7pm on October 31 in Japanese Village Plaza
Most events are free, but there are exceptions. Haunted Little Tokyo also features decorated shops, spooky sounds, ghostly games, and local bars with themed drink specials.
Get more information at golittletokyo.com/haunted.
More in this series:
- Haunted Little Tokyo to return for Halloween 2018
- Haunted Little Tokyo posts complete Halloween schedule.