The fourth installment of our video tour through the Haunted Queen Mary’s Shipwreck Halloween event takes us aboard ship and into the House of Horrors. The “House of Horrors” theme is a little generic – basically, anything ghastly or gruesome will do – but, like the Isolation Ward, this is a maze that takes advantage of the dark, lengthy passageways inside the depths of the old ocean liner, creating a haunt experience with its own unique flavor of fear.
More in this series:
- The Haunted Queen Mary - Halloween 2009 Review
- Haunted Queen Mary 2009: Vampire Village - Video
- Haunted Queen Mary 2009: Psychedelic Killer Klownz - Video
- Haunted Queen Mary 2009: Isolation Ward - Video
- Haunted Queen Mary 2009: House of Horrors - Video
- Haunted Queen Mary 2009: Blackbeard's Pirate Revenge - Video