Location: 4400 Saltillo Street, Woodland Hills, CA
Website: Click here
Description: The most elaborate yard haunt in Los Angeles returns for another Halloween, featuring spectacular lighting and effects timed to a pre-recorded story conveyed with music, narration, and dialogue.
This Halloween, The House at Haunted Hill gets a late start, but it is worth the wait. Dates and hours are:
- Wednesday, October 30, 7pm – 10pm
- Thursday, October 31, 7pm – 10pm
- Friday, November 1, 7pm – 12am
- Saturday, November 2, 7pm – 12am
- Sunday, November 3, 7pm – 10pm
Admission is free, but the event does get crowded, so come early and expect to walk (nearby parking is at a premium).