Crazy Clowns for Halloween – they just won’t go away! Two years ago, we were unimpressed with Killer Klown Kollege at Knotts Scary Farm, so we were not particularly looking forward to this year’s variation on the theme, Uncle Bobo’s Big Top of the Bizarre. And yet, to our surprise, it turned out to be a pretty decent maze. It was not particularly scary; however, as you can see from this video, it was zany and manic, with something happening around almost every corner. As you would expect of a 3D maze, it was also bright and colorful, providing a little variety, after walking through numerous dark and gloomy mazes, such as Terror of London.
Clowns are still not on top of our wish-list for Halloween entertainment, but Uncle Bobo’s Big Top of the Bizarre provides a great change-of-pace from the other mazes at Knott’s Berry Farm’s Halloween Haunt, and it’s great for people who want to enjoy the season but prefer to avoid the more gruesome, shocking brand of horror in mazes like The Slaughterhouse.
More in this series:
- New Haunted Mazes for Knott's Scary Farm 2009
- Knotts Scary Farm Opening Night Reader Reaction
- Knotts Scary Farm 2009 - New Mazes Reviewed
- Knott's Scary Farm 2009: Lockdown The Asylum Video
- Knotts Scary Farm 2009: Terror of London Video
- Knotts Scary Farm 2009: Uncle Bobo's Big Top of the Bizarre Video
- Knott's Scary Farm 2009: Dia de Los Muertos Video