As a sort of companion piece to our recent articles about the Los Angeles Haunted Hayride, here are video highlights from the attraction’s first for Halloweens. The “greatest hits” approach does not do full justice to the ride, which relies on the spaces between vignettes to build anticipation, but this compilation may provide context for our interview with Melissa Carbone (such as her surprise that some visitors missed the 25-foot tall demon rising through the roof of a desecrated church – surprise you will certainly share after seeing how prominent the character is).
More in this series:
- Los Angeles Haunted Hayride 2014
- Halloween 2014 Preview: L.A. Haunted Hayride takes you to Hell!
- Los Angeles Haunted Hayride: Q&A with Creator Melissa Carbone
- Los Angeles Haunted Hayride: 2009-2013 Highlights
- L.A. Haunted Hayride: Halloween 2014 review