Link out: Click here
Description: Formerly known as "Nightmare at Scareview Farms," this annual Halloween haunted house returns for its third year at the Fairplex, home of the Los Angeles County Fair. Unlike most Halloween Haunts in Los Angeles, Nightmare: A Haunted Attraction at Fairplex offers their scares in large, wide-open spaces (located in the Big Red Barn). This lends a different feel to the experience - less claustrophobic. For their 2009 debut, they featured 3 mazes; the number expanded to 5 for 2010. No word yet on precisely what they have planned for 2011. UPDATE: This year's mazes are:
- The Wicked West - featuring creepy cowboys.
- Transylvania Terror: The Blood Cult - beware the undead!
- The Amazing Orloff and His Circus of Freaks - a grotesque sideshow
- Zombies Unleashed - the dead rise, and they're hungry!
- Pitchfork's Butcher Barn - Scareview's resident maniac is back!
Tickets: $15 per person, $10 each for groups of 10 or more (call 909-865-4051 for detals)
Parking: $10, Gate 9 off White Ave. (Between Arrow Hwy. and McKinley Ave.)
Not recommended for children under 13. No guest costumes or re-entry privileges for this event.