In addition to its long-running night-time Halloween Haunt, for the past few years Knotts Berry Farm has presented the family-friendly Camp Spooky during daylight hours - set, as you might expect in the theme park's Camp Snoopy. For Halloween 2015, the daytime Halloween event expands to become known as Knott's Spooky Farm. In addition to the costume contest and dance party in Camp Snoopy, there are trick-or-treat stops in the Ghost Town, an outdoor Spooky Hollow maze in the Fiesta Plaza, a Monster Masquerade Ball in the Boardwalk Ballroom, and a Creepy Crawler Cabin (featuring live critters) near the Pony Express Depot.
Click any of the images below to enter a gallery of photographs taken by Yuki Tanaka on opening day of Knott's Spooky Farm's 2015 debut.
More in this series:
- Knott's Spooky Farm to debut for Halloween 2015
- Knotts Scary Farm 2015 preview videos
- Knott's Berry Farm previews 2015 Halloween Haunt attractions
- L.A. Times quantifies Paranormal Inc. maze at Knott's
- Special Ops Infected: Patient Zero promo video
- Knotts Scary Farm 2015 review
- Video: Knott's Spooky Farm 2015
- Knott's Scary Farm: Elvira marries 2 people (to each other, not to herself)