Part 3 of Hollywood Gothique’s ScareLA panel on unusual Halloween locations explores the dank corridors of the Queen Mary’s annual Dark Harbor haunted attraction. Not only does the venerable ocean-liner-turned-floating-motel feature the most overwhelming setting for a haunt; it also provides a rich tapestry of history and legend, including several supposedly authentic hauntings, which have been incorporated into the annual Halloween event.
Steve Biodrowski interviews Brian Luallen and J.J. Wickham for the details.
More in this series:
- ScareLA 2014
- Hollywood Gothique's Unique Halloween Event Locations Panel at Scare LA on Saturday
- ScareLA 2014 photos
- Video: Heritage Square Museum at ScareLA 2014
- Video: Voices of Pioneer Cemetery at Scare LA 2014
- Video: Queen Mary Dark Harbor at ScareLA 2014
- Unique Halloween Locations at ScareLA 2014