Link out: Click here
Description: Rotten Apple - one of the best Halloween yard haunts in Los Angeles - returns for October 2012 with another new theme: Willsey Manor. As always, admission is free, but donations will be accepted for charity; this year's recipient is Family Promise.
No word on what awaits us within this year's haunt, but Rotten Apple 907 always presents an enjoyable variety of impressively scares. UPDATE: This Halloween offers a return to the basic haunted house theme, set in a mansion once owned by a pair of brothers, one of whom went homicidally insane. His victims still walk the halls of Willsey Manor - do you dare enter and confront them?
2012 DATES & Hours:
- Friday, October 26, 7-10pm
- Saturday, October 27, 7-10pm
- Sunday October 28, 7-9pm
- Wednesday, Halloween Night 7-9pm
- UPDATE: Saturday, November 3 - Haunter's Night (open so that other yard haunters, who were too busy in October, can stop by and have a look)
More in this series:
- Rotten Apple 2012: Wilsley Manor
- Wilsley Manor poster art