Take a video journey into Terminus, courtesy of The Walking Dead: Wolves Not Far – a great new maze at Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood. Located in a new, specially constructed setting to the left of the Transformers ride, Wolves Not Far is based on the Terminus episodes from Season 5 of the AMC show, in which human cannibals are as much a threat as zombies. The grim and grizzly tone is quite effective; the frequency and intensity of scares far surpasses previous Walking Dead mazes at Universal Studios Hollywood, making this attraction one of the highlights of Halloween Horror Nights 2015.
To see what other horrors lie in wait at the theme park’s annual Halloween event, read our Halloween Horror Nights 2015 review.
Find other Los Angeles Halloween events on our Halloween Haunts page.
More: Halloween Horror Nights 2015
- Video: Leigh Whannell on Insidious maze at HHN 2015
- Guillermo Del Toro announces Crimson Peak at HHN 2015
- Halloween Horror Nights resurrects Michael Myers
- "This Is The End" brings rapture to Halloween Horror Nights 2015
- Universal "Purges" zombies from HHN 2015 Terror Tram
- Halloween Horror Nights 2015 review
- Navigating Halloween Horror Nights without a fast pass
- Video: This is the End at HHN 2015
- This Is The End: Like Elvis, demon shown only from waist up
- Video: Crimson Peak at HHN 2015
- Halloween Horror Nights 2015 photographs