Location: The Academy Hollywood Campus, 1341 Vine Street, Hollywood 90028
Link out: Click here
Description: Alfred Hitchcock's classic suspense-thriller screens as part of Oscars Outdoors: Summer 2013, presented by the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences.
The screening is sold out, but there will be a stand-by line on the night of the event. Tickets are $5 for the public; free for children 10 years and younger; and $3 for Academy members and students with ID.
The 10,000 square-foot outdoor plaza features a permanent 40 X 20 foot screen, but you have to deal with lawn seating – bring a low folding chair, a blanket, and warm clothes. Picnic baskets, beer, and wine are permitted, but smoking and pets are not. There will be food trucks on site. Seating is unreserved.
Gates open at 6:30 p.m. Screenings begin at sunset.
More in this series:
- Horror, Fantasy & Science Fiction at Oscars Outdoors: Summer 2013
- Peter Pan at Oscars Outdoors: Summer 2013
- Vertigo at Oscars Outdoors: Summer 2013
- Whatever Happened to Baby Jane at Oscars Outdoors: Summer 2013
- King Kong at Oscars Outdoors: Summer 2013
- Groundhog Day at Oscars Outdoors: Summer 2013
- Beetlejuice at Oscars Outdoors: Summer 2013