In Part 1 of Hollywood Gothique’s panel on “Graveyards, Mansions & Ships: LA’S Unique Halloween Event Locations,” Steve Biodrowski interviews Sara Reeve about Heritage Square Museum’s annual Halloween & Mourning Tours. The discussions covers the museum’s presentations on spirit photography, memento mori, mourning attire, seances, and funeral processions.
If you are more interested in history than horror, the annual Halloween and Mourning Tours (which take place the last weekend of October) are a great way to enjoy Halloween in Los Angeles.
Subsequent installments will feature the Voices of Pioneer Cemetery and the Queen Mary Dark Harbor.
More in this series:
- ScareLA 2014
- Hollywood Gothique's Unique Halloween Event Locations Panel at Scare LA on Saturday
- ScareLA 2014 photos
- Video: Heritage Square Museum at ScareLA 2014
- Video: Voices of Pioneer Cemetery at Scare LA 2014
- Video: Queen Mary Dark Harbor at ScareLA 2014
- Unique Halloween Locations at ScareLA 2014