Rob Zombie’s Great American Nightmare was one of several events to make their debut for this Halloween. A combination of haunted houses and rock concerts, Great American Nightmare ran at the Pomona Fairgrounds, home of the Los Angeles County Fair, for three weeks in October. The rock-n-roll vibe was everywhere apparent, and Great American Nightmare was far removed from a traditional Halloween Haunt, offering Zombie’s patented white trash horror, inspired by his feature films. The approach was a winning won; the attraction apparently did some impressive business, especially on the closing weekend, thanks to headliner performances by Zombie himself.
Though we were not allowed to shoot much inside the mazes, this video will give you a taste of the event. Check out a larger version below, or click through to watch on our YouTube channel.
More in this series:
- Rob Zombie's Great American Nightmare: October 10 - November 2
- Rob Zombie's Great American Nightmare 2013 Review
- Rob Zombie adds second show at Great American Nightmare
- Great American Nightmare Charity Auction
- Video: Rob Zombie's Great American Nightmare 2013