Location: Los Angeles State Historic Park, The Cornfields near China Town, 1245 North Spring Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Date: October 30 – doors open at 5:30pm; band starts at 6:30pm; film starts at 8pm
Link out: Click here
Description: The Outdoor Cinema Food Fest presents the first of two evenings of Halloween fun, with the zombie horror-comedy hit from 2009, ZOMBIELAND. The film will be preceded by live music from The Quiet. There will be a costume contest, ghoulish treats from the food trucks, and giveaways that those who attend in costume will be automatically entered to win.
Bar Available, No Coolers Allowed Inside
New for this year:
- * More trucks participating.
- * Separate chair section. No chairs over 6 inches tall.
- * Dogs are welcome and we have a “puppy potty” area.
- * No smoking in general seating.
- * Designated smoking area.
- * Outside snacks permitted, although we still encourage you to take advantage the food trucks onsite. No coolers over 9 quarts are permitted.
- * Online ticket sales end at 3pm. Screenings do sell out, so please check the status online before buying at the door.
More in this series:
- Halloween Outdoor Cinema Food Fest: Zombieland
- Halloween Outdoor Cinema Food Fest: The Shining