2019 Antelope Valley Halloweekend
Here’s the Halloweekend events in the Antelope Valley you won’t want to miss.
Antelope Valley 2019 Halloween: Costumed Events
If you want to show off your costume for the year or just see some great ones for yourself, here’s a list of events.
- 3-9pm Haunted Maze & Monster Mash at Sol Plaza, 1140 Commerce Center Drive. Costume contest with prize, haunted walk-though maze, and other activities. Details here.
- 530-730pm Palmdale Pumpkin Walk, 37716 55th Street East. Large outdoor costumed events with trick-or-treating and other activities for kids and families. Details here.
- 6-7pm George Lane Park‘s Fall Festival, 5520 W. Ave L-8. This is a free costumed event for children and families with games and treats.
- 1-5pm is the biggest Halloween event in the AV, BooLVD. Hundreds of people will be there in costume, and you’ll also find a corn maze, train rides, games, shows, pumpkins, and more. See last year’s review for more info, and find details for this year here.
- 6-9pm Lake Los Angeles Fall Festival, 16801 East Ave P-8 93591. Kids and families in costume, Trunk or Treat, games, snacks, and Marionette shows.
- 6-9pm Enchanted Apparitions, 38198 10th St E 93550. Costumes, refreshments, and art. Details here and here. Slideshow of art gallery below.
Sunday: 10am-3pm Palmdale Trunk or Treat. 815 E Ave Q-6 93550. Details here.
Antelope Valley 2019 Halloween: Haunted Houses
Looking to be startled this weekend? Well there’s three walk-though haunted houses for you to enjoy:
- Lunar Terror will be open Saturday only and then again for the 30th & 31st at 44307 42nd St W. Keep an eye on their Instagram for details, and see last year’s review.
- Palmdale Haunted House will be open Saturday only, 6-9:30pm, 39700 30th Street W. It is put on by the city of Palmdale. Last year it opened about a half hour late, so if you’re planning to attend multiple events keep that in mind.
- AV Haunted House will be open Friday Saturday & Sunday starting at 730pm with no listed closing time. This year themed on the movie IT. This haunt is a Hell House – a sub-genre of haunted attraction with a religious twist – put on by a local church. Read last year’s full review to decide if this is the haunt for you. Located at 38733 9th St.
Antelope Valley 2019 Halloween: Yard Haunts
There are three yard displays currently up this year that I’m aware of. Stop by any time in the evening if you’d like to see an impressively decorated house.
Palmdale Spooky Hollow
5167 E Ave R4, Palmdale, CA 93552
Yard Haunt de los Muertos
1143 W Jackman St, Lancaster, CA 93534
1646 West Lumber Street, Lancaster, CA