- Annual Pumpkin Decorating on Sunday, October 22, 11am-2pm. Ticket purchase required $10.
- Bob Baker Marionettes “Halloween Spooktacular” – two showtimes on Saturday, October 28 at 11am & 12:30pm.
- Old Pasadena Halloween Celebration: District-wide store-to-store trick-or-treating, haunted photos on Tuesday, October 31, 5-8pm. Plus, screen Casper at 7pm.
- The Haunting of Old Pasadena: The Bunker Experience on Thursdays in October.
- Haunted Pasadena Walking Tour on Fridays and Saturdays in October
Old Pasadena Halloween Celebration Information
One Colorado Courtyard & Colorado Boulevard
Old Town Pasadena, CA 91103
On Halloween Night, the annual Old Pasadena Halloween Celebration invites families to bring their costumed kiddies to One Colorado for store-to-store Trick-or-Treating, from participating merchants. Costumed characters wander the area, and Old Pasadena guides offer Halloween Eggs, with special prizes inside. There is usually a screening of a kid-safe movie, such as Beetlejuice or Ghostbusters.
Old Pasadena often schedules other Halloween activities during October, such as haunted walking tours, pumpkin decorating, puppetry, and kid-friendly shows.
Learn more in the Old Pasadena Halloween Archive: