What kind of night is it tonight? A Halloween Horror Night!
Which is to say: In a few hours Hollywood Gothique is off to visit Halloween Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood.
If you never hear from us again it means one of seven things:
- We got got in the crossfire of Aliens vs. Predators
- Michael Myers stabbed us.
- The Walking Dead ate us.
- We fell off the top of Crimson Peak.
- We got lost “into the further” inside the Insidious maze
- We “Purged” too much on the back lot tram tour.
- The publicists at Universal Studios Hollywood finally got tired of us picking the Knotts Scary Farm over Halloween Horror Nights as the Best Theme Park Halloween Attraction in the annual Halloween Haunt Awards.