Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood is really pushing AMC's The Walking Dead. No big secret there,* and who cares, as long as the results are good? This year's back lot Terror Tram tour occasionally feels like a long commercial for Season 3 of The Walking Dead, but the Dead Inside maze is quite good.
The latest promotional push is this video of the cast of The Walking Dead visiting the Halloween Horror Nights maze based on their show. Sure, the corporate synergy is palpable (plugging both Universal's maze and AMC's show), but it is fun to watch the actors confronted with - and frightened by - scenes and images that frightened their audience.
- *Really, the only secret is why Universal never used their annual Halloween event to push their own product quite so aggressively; The Wolf Man and The Thing got the soft sell by comparison.
More: Halloween Horror Nights 2012
- Halloween Horror Nights 2012 preview
- Universal Monsters Remix at Halloween Horror Nights 2012
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre returns to Universal for Halloween 2012
- Halloween Horror Nights 2012 Preview: Video & Photos
- Halloween Horror Nights 2012 Review
- Halloween Horror Nights 2012 Photographs
- Cast of Walking Dead relive their favorite scenes at Halloween Horror Nights 2012